Believe Electrolytes+BCAA 30 Servings
Not your average BCAA…
7g of Instantized BCAAs + Electrolytes
This product improves recovery, helps maintain your muscle mass, reduces soreness, and maintains proper hydration levels during physical exercise.
How do Electrolytes improve performance and function?
Electrolytes regulate nerve transmission and muscle function, help the body stay hydrated, as well as affect blood pressure and maintain blood acidity balance. Electrolytes can even help repair damage in the body.
Electrolytes pair perfectly with BCAAs which improve endurance, reduce muscle soreness and fatigue, and help minimize muscle catabolism during intense workouts.
What is the difference between BCAAs & EAAs?
- 3 amino acids (Leucine, isoleucine, valine)
- Can’t trigger protein synthesis but is anti-catabolic
- Is useful is you want to prevent muscle loss when doing demanding physical activities (cardio, weight training, sports, etc.)
- Can be used to make tasteful drinks, popsicles, etc. without any sugar.
- 9 essential amino acids including the 3 BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, valine) and 6 other (histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan)
- Can trigger protein synthesis which is required in order to build muscle tissue
- Is useful if you want to gain some muscle or prevent muscle loss
We have included 3g of Citrulline Malate to increase Nitric Oxide production (PUMPS!), as well as electrolytes to assist with hydration.
So…when should you use each?
EAAs: Before a workout, during a workout, after a workout, if you are trying to add muscle
BCAAs: Before fasted cardio, during a workout, if you are trying to better recover.
- Pre-workout: 1 serving 15-20mins before your workout.
- Intra-workout: 1 serving sipped during your workout.