ATP Probio 7 30 Caps
Probio 7 probiotics provide 50 billion active cultures to help support intestinal and gastrointestinal health.
- Improvement of gut flora*
- Strengthening of immune functions*
- Reducing gastrointestinal troubles (diarrhea, constipation...)*
- Fast restoration and normalization of gut flora after antibiotic treatment*
Recommended Use or Purpose
- Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health. Could promote favorable gut flora.
- Helps reduce the incidence of cold-like symptoms in stress adults.
- Probiotic to benefit health and/or confer a health benefit.
- Reduces the duration of acute infectious diarrhea. An adjunct to physician-supervised therapy in patients with Helicobacter pylori infections.
- For the maintenance of a balanced vaginal flora by pregnant woman who have undergone a caesarean section and undergoing post-operative antibiotic therapy.
- Helps maintain a healthy microflora in adults and pregnant women who are undergoing
Adults : For probiotic, gut flora, intestinal health, and cold-like symptoms: Take 1 capsule, 1 time per day. If you are on antibiotic(s) take at least 2-3 hours before or after. Take with food. For acute infectious diarrhea: 2 capsules, 3 times a day. For H. pylori infection: 2 capsules, 2 times daily. For balanced vaginal flora with antibiotics: 1 capsule, 3 times a day, 2-3 hours after antibiotic use. For healthy microflora with antibiotics: Adults (2 capsules, 2 times a day, 2 or 3hours after antibiotic use), Pregnant women (1 capsule, 2 times a day, 2 or 3 hours after antibiotic use).
Recommended duration of use
Use for a minimum of 6 weeks to see beneficial effects on cold-like symptoms, 7 days for acute infectious diarrhea and for balanced vaginal flora with antibiotics, and 20 days when used as an adjunct to physician-supervised H. pylori therapy.
Cautions and warnings
If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care
practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing
long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.
This product has come into contact with soy and milk. Do not use if you have a soy or milk allergy.